What information we collect from you
In General. We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you ("personal information"), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, and, in some cases, billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date). You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a survey, contest, or sweepstakes; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions on our site.
Information from Other Sources. We also may periodically obtain information about you from our business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, which we use to correct our records and to facilitate proper delivery of service information; and demographic information, which we use to better understand your potential purchasing preferences.
Automatic Information. We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit Moltos.co.uk. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer), and referring Web site. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as products viewed and purchases made. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help customize your user experience.
How we use your information
Please review "Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information" below.
With whom we share your information
Moltos.co.uk may share your information with the following entities:
- Suppliers, who fulfill your product purchases. Throughout Moltos.co.uk, all services provided by a third-party supplier are described as such. We do not share your email address with these suppliers unless they need it to fulfill the product purchases you have made on Moltos.co.uk, and we restrict their use of this information to that purpose. Please note that these suppliers also may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you or to facilitate your product purchase.
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. These companies have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear with ours. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners and recommend you evaluate their practices before deciding to provide your personal information.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Moltos.co.uk, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors a Web site receives or what are the most popular vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
How you can access your information
You can access your information at various points on the Moltos.co.uk Web site. These include:
- The My Account page on Moltos.co.uk, where you can view, update, or change your personal information. On this page, you also can change your password; elect to have an automatic password sign-in when logging on to Moltos.co.uk; update or correct names, phone numbers, and emergency contacts associated with your profile; and update your account preferences.
- The My Orders page, where you can view, update, or delete your previous orders.
You can close your Moltos.co.uk account by contacting us. We will send you an e-mail confirming your request to close your account to the e-mail address contained in your member profile. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time. Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with your account for analytical purposes as well as for recordkeeping integrity.
Your choices with respect to collection and use of your information
- As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to make purchases or to take advantage of certain features offered on Moltos.co.uk.
- You also can add or update information on the My Account and My Orders pages and close your account as described above.
- When you register as a member on Moltos.co.uk, you will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive e-mail messages from Moltos.co.uk about special offers. As a registered Moltos.co.uk member, you can modify your choice at any time on the My Account page under the heading "E-mail settings." Whether registered as an Moltos.co.uk member or not, you also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from commercial messages in any such e-mail we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to your Moltos.co.uk account or to your transactions on Moltos.co.uk, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from Moltos.co.uk, you will not be able to access portions of our site.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using Moltos.co.uk to plan and purchase your products, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no Web site can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
Moltos.co.uk does not sell products for purchase by children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information.
How you can contact us
Revised Jan 03, 2021
©2021 Moltos.co.uk - Moltos UK Ltd All rights reserved.